Repository Object IdentifierBCCA 2-979
Commission Object Identifier38f-c000140-d0001-001
Extent and Medium
1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 12 cm
Notes"Right Boy’s Home Dr. Crosby built . . . closed 1914 and later taken down. Centre The Mission House, the second one Dr. C. built. Left is Crosby Girls’ Home, Miss Hart in charge. The last two were burned."
Terms Governing Use and ReproductionCopyright status: public domain